Friday, August 17, 2007

Goodbye and Good Luck!!


Today, I wished an old friend well in her new adventure! Onyx, my first foster dog, has been matched with her human partner, Hannah. I had the privilege to see the two work today...and it was the most rewarding (and yes, sad) moment of my life! Since that little black bundle of energy came into my life, just the mere mention of her name brings joy to my face. Onyx has a heart unlike any other...she's a very unique little individual. To see her so happy, and knowing that she is happy doing what she was put on this Earth to do...makes me immensely happy!


Onyx, I will always cherish those moments when you snuck up onto my bed and snuggled with me as I slept...waking me to large back feet in my face and a little pink belly waiting to be rubbed. I will remember our trips to Home Depot with a little smile on my face, as you tried so hard to be patient! I know...it was hard for a girl on the go!!! You are the eternal "hover-er".


Now, you are off to new adventures...and I wish you luck! Hannah...you will be the PERFECT partner for Onyx!
Love always to you both!
Tammy

No comments: